A Better Choice
At XPO, we’re growing fast – creating plenty of opportunity for you. We know how important drivers are to our success. That’s why we invest in comfortable tractors with the latest safety technologies and compensate our drivers well.
Here’s something else to think about: XPO has the broadest range of transportation and logistics services in the industry. You can build a successful long-term career behind the wheel or explore other directions with us in the future – many of our facility managers and supervisors started out as drivers.
If you’re looking for a company that values experience and a culture that feels like family, XPO is the best choice for you.
Join a great team of professional drivers:
- Jumpstart your career with a fastest-growing transportation provider
- Get behind the wheel of our modern, well-maintained fleet
- Earn competitive pay and bonuses
- Enjoy the latest technologies for communications, safety and comfort
- Have the support of a global supply chain leader with a large driver community
- See why Fortune magazine named XPO one of the World’s Most Admired Companies
If you’ve got a Class-A CDL and are looking for a career with real momentum, get behind the wheel of one of our tractors.
Our drivers, called driver sales reps, focus on providing damage-free, on-time pickup and delivery of freight. It’s a job that requires a strong commitment to customer satisfaction and gives you competitive pay and benefits – typically getting you home after every shift.
XPO has a collaborative work environment and an open-door policy that encourages communication. You’ll work individually, but with the support of a team that takes pride in delivering a high level of service.
Go from 12 weeks of training to a professional Class-A CDL driving career tuition-free! Led by veteran XPO drivers, our training program combines classroom instruction and hands-on experience with professional equipment.
After you graduate, pass the state license exam and successfully complete a post-offer, pre-hire test of essential physical functions, paid for by XPO, you’ll be promoted to a full-time position and given a driving assignment.
We want you to succeed:
- Train in a new career at no cost to you
- Receive 80 hours of quality classroom instruction plus 160 hours of supervised behind-the-wheel experience
- Earn a wage working on an XPO dock while attending school
- Prepare thoroughly for the state Class-A CDL test
- Experience XPO’s work culture firsthand